- Semi framed door for more rigidity
- Grab handles inside the door for easy closing
- Additional cinch straps on the side to help achieve a better contour fit on smaller boats
- Additional vegetation loops for better ability to add more natural cover
- A strap that runs under the bow and one that runs under the stern of the boat for a more snug fit
Transform your kayak into a hunting machine with the YakGear Ambush Camo Kayak Cover & Hunting Blind. The drawstrings at either end make this a universal fit on 12′ to 14′ kayaks and canoes. This camo cover uses two flaps in the middle, connected by Velcro, to conceal the hunter until he is ready to fire. Lay down and wait for your shot, then sit up and you’re ready to fire. Made of rip-stop material, tears should not be a problem if you run into any thick brush. Also included is an over-sized Velcro flap in the back of the blind for access to the rear storage area. Boat handles are accessible at the front and back through slits that are pre-cut into the cover. You can also add your own brush on the cover using the pre-sewn vegetation webbing straps. Included stow bag for easy transport.
- Camo cover for kayaks and canoes 12 feet to 14 feet long and up to 38 inches wide. Shorter kayaks will have more material pulled under when secure.
- RealTree Max5 camo pattern
- Made of rip-stop material to prevent tears
- 2 concealment flaps to hide the hunter before the shot is taken
- Rear flap to allow access to storage
- Bow and Stern rope drawstring allows you to pull the front and back tight to hold against gunwales
- Designed to be used as a shooters blind once at the appropriate location but can also be used when paddling or peddling short distances
- Pre-sewn vegetation straps easily allow for brush to be added on
- Includes stow bag for easy transport
- It is not recommend to paddle long distances with your Ambush Cover on, but using it to retrieve downed ducks works great